Begin your career now! Traineeships available in International Logistics
Freight Forwarding / ShippingTransport / Logistics / Drivers
Entry Level CAREERS with Global companies
- Work, earn and learn!
- Business Admin roles, with a twist!
Are you looking for an alternative to university? A traineeship in International Logistics may be the option for you!
You are a recent year 12 graduate who:
• Wants an alternative to university
• Wants to kick-start your career in a growing and exciting industry
• Likes the idea of getting paid while you learn
• And is ready to start a full time job while gaining a nationally recognised qualification
About the traineeship:
• Work full time in a company that specialises in International Freight Forwarding
• Get paid while also getting a nationally recognised qualification (Cert III or IV or Diploma options)
• Be involved in various aspects of Aviation, Shipping, Import/Export, Customer Service
• Office-based entry level roles within global companies
What’s in it for you?
• Get paid on a traineeship wage while you learn
• On-the-job mentoring and training by industry experts
• A challenging and rewarding job
• Start your career with massive future growth potential
- Recent year 12 high school leavers girls & guys (VCE from 2015-2016)
- Sound Keyboard/IT skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A driver Licence is an advantage but not essential
Positions predominantly available in Tullamarine, Keilor Park and Melbourne Airport.
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on. For more information call us today or apply below!
Melbourne on 03 9375 3100