Customer Service Officer
Support / Customer ServiceTransport / Logistics / Drivers
Manage your own portfolio of customers
- Int’l freight experience is essential!!
- The right $$ on offer to the right candidate
Is it time to challenge yourself and step into a role that offers you the ability to grow and develop your skills, manage your own portfolio of customers and have the support of management that most others don’t offer?
It might be a hard decision to step away from your comfort zone, however if you’re up for the challenge and have solid customer service experience within the international freight industry, then this role is ready and waiting for you.
Our customer is looking for the right candidate that can ensure the company’s customers receive excellent end to end service, able to maintain reports accurately and on time, conduct themselves in a pro-active and professional manner and ready to do the extra things that sets them apart from the crowd.
The knowledge/skill requirements you need to have include:
- Ability to communicate well on all levels
- Commitment to excellence in all aspects of CS
- Achieve and commit to customer satisfaction
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Sound conflict resolution and diplomacy skills
- Ability to respond to difficult circumstances under pressure
- Ability to think laterally and find quick and effective solutions to problems
- Solid freight forwarding experience in all facets
You MUST have international freight experience to apply for this position. If you don’t then please do not apply.
Take this opportunity now because it won’t be there for long. Apply Now!