Entry Level Roles in Business with an International Twist
Admin / Secretarial / Office SupportOffice Junior / Assistant
Entry level positions completing a Traineeship in Int’l Logistics
- Business with an international twist
- Earn, learn and get your career off to the right start!
Are you looking for an alternative to university? A traineeship in International Logistics may be the option for you!
- You’re a recent year 12 graduate
- You want an alternative to university
- You want to kick-start your career in a growing and exciting industry
- You like the idea of getting paid while you learn
- You’re ready to start a full time job while gaining a nationally recognised qualification
About the traineeship:
• Work full time within the International Freight Forwarding industry
• Get paid while also getting a nationally recognised qualification
(Cert III or IV options)
• Work within various aspects of Aviation, Shipping, Import/Export, Customer Service
• Office-based entry level roles within global companies
What’s in it for you?
• Get paid on a traineeship wage while you learn
• On-the-job mentoring and training by industry experts
• A challenging and rewarding job
• Start your career with massive future growth potential
- Recent year 12 high school leavers (VCE/VCAL from 2017 & 2018)
- Sound Keyboard/IT skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A driver Licence is an advantage but not essential
Keilor Park & Melbourne Airport.
For more information call us today or apply below!