Entry Level Roles in Business with an International Twist
Freight Forwarding / ShippingTransport / Logistics / Drivers
Entry level positions completing a Traineeship in Int’l Logistics
- Business with an international twist
- Earn, learn and get your career off to the right start!
Int’l Logistics may be the option for you to get 2020 back on track!
- You’re a recent year 12 graduate (2020/2019/2018)
- You like the thought of studying while working and getting paid
- You want to kick-start your career in a growing and exciting industry
- You want more than just listening to lecturers at University
- You’re ready to start a full time job while gaining a nationally recognised qualification
About the traineeship:
- Work full time within the International Freight Forwarding industry
- Get paid while also getting a nationally recognised qualification
- (Cert III or IV options)
- Work within various aspects of Aviation, Shipping, Import/Export, Customer Service
- Office-based entry level roles within global companies
What’s in it for you?
- Get paid on a traineeship wage while you learn
- On-the-job mentoring and training by industry experts
- A challenging and rewarding job
- Start your career with massive future growth potential
- Recent year 12 students (VCE/VCAL grads – 2020, 2019 & 2018)
- Sound Keyboard/IT skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A driver Licence is an advantage but not essential
For more information call us today or apply below!