Entry Level Roles in International Logistics and Freight
Admin / Secretarial / Office SupportOffice Junior / Assistant
Become an ‘Essential Worker’
- Entry level positions completing a Traineeship in Int’l Logistics
- Earn, learn and get your career off to the right start
Traineeship’s in Int’l Logistics ready and waiting for you!
- You’re a recent year 12 graduate (2020/2019)
- You like the thought of studying while working and getting paid
- You want to kick-start your career in a growing and exciting industry
- You want more than just listening to lecturers at University
- You’re ready to start a full time job while gaining a nationally recognised qualification
About the traineeship:
- Work full time within the International Freight Forwarding industry
- Get paid while also getting a nationally recognised qualification
- Work within various aspects of Aviation, Shipping, Import/Export, Customer Service
- Office-based entry level roles within global companies
What’s in it for you?
- Get paid on a traineeship wage while you learn
- On-the-job mentoring and training by industry experts
- A challenging and rewarding job
- Start your career with massive future growth potential
- Become an ESSENTIAL WORKER
- Recent year 12 students (VCE/VCAL grads – 2020 &,2019)
- Sound Keyboard/IT skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A drivers licence is an advantage but not essential
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on.
For more information call us today or apply below!