Import/Export Operations – (int’l freight forwarding)
Freight Forwarding / ShippingTransport / Logistics / Drivers
Import/Export Air Operations
- Tullamarine Location
- Global Company
Calling all Import/Export Operators. We have an opportunity available to work in a friendly and supportive team environment, where you will co-ordinate all aspects of import and export air freight in a profitable and competitive manner, while providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Successful candidates will have experience in the International Freight industry, a positive attitude and a desire to succeed, accompanied by high attention to detail and exceptional customer service focus/skill.
Your day to day job tasks can look like this:
- Registering shipments using Cargo wise and in house systems
- Cargo reporting and customs entry preparation
- Taking phone/email customer bookings
- Preparing all necessary documentation for import/export
- Tracking of consignments and keeping customers updated
- Liaising with overseas agents and service providers
- Job Invoicing
So, what we need from you:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Be able to handle pressure well, and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail with a strong work ethic
- Cargowise experience preferred
If this opportunity has peaked your interest then ‘Apply Now’ to be considered. A role this good won’t last long.