Traineeships – Get your career started in International Logistics
Admin / Secretarial / Office SupportOffice Junior / Assistant
Enjoy work and earn a new qualification at the same time l NO Study costs
- Roles are full time l Great career progression l Roles in Matraville & Caringbah
- Mentoring with trainers that have years of industry knowledge and experience
Traineeships in Int’l Logistics ready and waiting for you!
TLI31321 – Certificate III International Freight Forwarding (Operator)
MATRAVILLE & CARINGBAH LOCATION
- You’re a year 12 graduate (2020 – 2023)
- You like the thought of studying while working and getting paid
- You want to kick-start your career in a growing and exciting industry
- You want more than just listening to lecturers at University
- You’re ready to start a full time job while gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- You don’t need prior experience in this field
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen
About the traineeship:
- Work full time within the International Freight Forwarding industry with a major international logistics company – clerical / office type role
- Learn about what it takes to move all kinds of goods from one place in the world to another – seriously interesting!
- Great team working environment
- Fully paid annual leave and penalty rates for overtime (if required)
- A great work/life balance by completing your certificate while getting paid, at work – no out of work-hours course or study required
- Get paid while also getting a nationally recognised qualification
- Work within various aspects of Aviation, Shipping, Import/Export, Customer Service
- Office-based entry level roles within global companies
- Zero cost to you – you actually get paid while gaining experience and a qualification at the same time
What’s in it for you?
- Get paid on a traineeship wage while you learn
- On-the-job mentoring and training by industry experts
- A challenging and rewarding job
- Start your career with massive future growth potential
- Become an ESSENTIAL WORKER
- Year 12 students (HSC grads – 2020 – 2023)
- Sound Keyboard/IT skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A drivers licence is an advantage but not essential
Positions for the traineeship roles are located in Matraville & Caringbah.
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on.
For more information call us today or apply below!
APPLY NOW – 03 9375 3100
or via www.futureforce.com.au
Traineeships may be provided with assistance from state and federal government funding when eligible.
We encourage those with disabilities to apply.